The term ‘touchpoint’ describes a singular interaction by the customer with a product, service or brand. These numerous key-interactions can be direct, such as campaigns or sales consultations, or indirect, such as word-of-mouth recommendations.
Analysis and assessment of each touchpoint reveals the experience from the customer’s point of view, enabling the company to adapt to their needs. If touchpoint analysis is appropriately planned and executed for each customer segment, it aids the development of a coherent customer experience and increases the efficiency and effectiveness of all co-ordinated marketing activities.
Our expertise lies in:
- Developing an understanding of the variety and importance of customer touchpoints.
- Identification of the company’s specific touchpoints.
- In-depth analysis and benchmarking of the identified touchpoints.
- Creation of a holistic customer experience for each customer segment, at each touchpoint.
- Highlighting opportunities for enhancing sales potential, customer loyalty and brand perception.
- Develop coaching in correlated aspects, such as Customer Segmentation and Targeting, Lead Management, Presales, Sales and Aftersales Optimisation.