The advantages of expanding operations abroad, such as lower production costs, increased sales and growth potential, are all valid incentives. However, internationalisation also demands the quantification of risk. This involves not only economic, financial and political challenges, but also strategic decision-making and cross-cultural understanding.
Our expertise provides:
- Location studies, to find the optimal foreign location.
- In-depth market analysis, to fully understand the dynamics, potential and risks of the target market.
- Development and implementation of a successful and tailor-made market-entry strategy
- Enhancement of intercultural skills, to assure understanding of the local context.
- Develop coaching in correlated aspects, such as M&A Strategy, Change Management and Value Chain Analysis.