The customer life cycle depicts the stages that a customer experiences when examining, purchasing and using a product or service. An understanding of the optimal behaviours and experiences at each stage can profoundly enhance performance.
For example, during the pre-sales phase it is vital to understand which factors will drive customers to develop a buying interest. In the automotive sales phase a clearly defined process, enacted by competent sales staff, will ensure a successful sales transaction and build the basis for sustainable customer relations. In order to stimulate a re-purchase, throughout the after-sales phase the focus should be on factors likely to promote customer loyalty, such as regular interaction with the customer and professional customer assistance.
Each phase can be optimised in terms of effectiveness, profitability and customer orientation.
Our expertise lies in:
- Sub-division and analysis of the customer life cycle in the Automotive sales, pre-sales and after-sales phases.
- Implementation of targeted communications and engaging marketing activities, in order to stimulate buying interest and brand loyalty.
- Optimisation of soft skills and selling techniques within a customer-friendly pre-sales, sales and after-sales process.
- Creation of sustainable measures in order to optimise the customer experience at each phase of the product life cycle.
- Targeted strategies designed to increase sales and after-sales performance.
- Development of relevant key performance indicators (KPIs) for each phase, in order to measure and track performance.
- Develop coaching in correlated aspects such as Process Optimisation, Lead Management, Touchpoint Analysis as well as Customer Segmentation and Targeting.